How to Convert DVD Movies to Video and Keep the Original Frame Rate1
As one of the most eye-attracting operating system, Windows 8 not plays an important role in mobile market but also in tablet market. Right after the releasing of various Windows 8 mobiles, Windows 8 tablets is coming one by one. In recent day, Lenovo, a PC maker, had released ThinkPad Tablet 2, its first Windows 8 tablet. In a tablet market ruled by Android devices and iPad series, ThinkPad Tablet 2 bears lofty expectations to bring new vigor and innovation to the market. Moreover, as the flagship of Lenovo tablet, ThinkPad Tablet 2 sports 10.1-inch IPS display, Intel processor, 8-megapixel rear camera and 10-hour battery. Consequently, ThinkPad Tablet 2 is really of high competitiveness in the market.
However, powerful multimedia tool as it is, users find it hard to get access to DVD file with ThinkPad Tablet 2. For one thing, it is impossible to play DVD on ThinkPad Tablet 2 directly. For another, there are no third-party apps to help users enjoy DVD with the Lenovo tablet. Consequently, watching DVD with ThinkPad Tablet 2 seems to be an extremely hard task. A feasible way to manage it is to convert DVD for ThinkPad Tablet 2. However, the conversion only works when one can get a powerful DVD for ThinkPad 2 converter. To this extent, Windows users can refer to DVD Ripper while Mac users to DVD Ripper for Mac.
- Download and launch DVD Ripper, a tool exclusively designed as a DVD for ThinkPad Tablet 2 converter.
- Open DVD Ripper and click “Load DVD” option in the drop-down menu of “File” to import the DVD file for further conversion.
- To make sure users can watch converted DVD with ThinkPad Tablet 2, converting the DVD file to MP4 video. Therefore, set the output file as MP4 video for Think Pad Tablet 2 in the drop-down menu of “Profile”.
- Click Settings icon lying next to Profile bar to enter the corresponding panel where various video parameters are provided. Then set the MP4 video as decent ThinkPad Tablet 2 file with this DVD for ThinkPad Tablet 2 converter. For example, set video size as “1366×768” and video codec as “H.264”.
- Click Convert button to start the conversion process from DVD file to ThinkPad Tablet 2 video. As the conversion ends, users can enjoy DVD files with ThinkPad Tablet 2 freely and easily.
- DVD Ripper,
- ThinkPad Tablet 2
- To edit MP4 video with this DVD to MP4 converter, follow those steps. Click “Edit” icon to enter Video Edit panel where various editing features are provided. Then one can not only trim or crop the MP4 video but also add effects or watermark to the converted video.
- To convert 2D video to 3D movie, do as the following. Click “3D Settings” icon to enter corresponding panel where 3D effects are provided. Choose one effect in the menu and then adjust 3D depth with corresponding bar.